Franchise Law BlogWe’re business law and franchise lawyers in Chicago providing customized legal services to businesses and their owners, franchisors and franchisees, and the restaurant and hospitality industry. Our knowledgeable, effective, and responsive attorneys counsel clients in connection with contracts and franchise agreements, corporate and LLC issues, leases and real estate transactions, employment issues, estate planning and business succession, and lawsuits and alternative dispute resolution.
- Cook County “Earned Sick Leave” Ordinance Effective July 2017
- New Illinois Law Renders Non-Compete Agreements for Low-Wage Employees “Illegal and Void”
- Restaurant Owners: Are You Taking Advantage of All Tax Credits and Deductions?
- Seventh Circuit: Class and Collective Action Waivers in Employment Arbitration Agreements Unenforceable
- Illinois and Chicago Employment Law Update: Minimum Wage, Paid Sick Leave and Employee Retirement Accounts
Category Archives: Tax
Restaurant owners can take advantage of many special deductions and credits providing substantial tax savings. Here are several to explore: Tax Credits for Hiring in Empowerment Zones. Tax credits are available for hiring employees who live and work in an … Continue reading