Franchise Law BlogWe’re business law and franchise lawyers in Chicago providing customized legal services to businesses and their owners, franchisors and franchisees, and the restaurant and hospitality industry. Our knowledgeable, effective, and responsive attorneys counsel clients in connection with contracts and franchise agreements, corporate and LLC issues, leases and real estate transactions, employment issues, estate planning and business succession, and lawsuits and alternative dispute resolution.
- Trump Administration Proposes Rollback of Obama-era Tip-Pooling Regulations
- Employers: Give Your Employee Handbook A New Year’s Check-Up
- NLRB Reinstates Prior Joint-Employer Standard
- Chicago’s Sweetened Beverage Tax Repealed Effective December 1, 2017
- Employers: Keep Your Hands Off Of Employee Fingerprints
Tag Archives: Employee Handbooks
Over the next few weeks, Marcus & Boxerman will publish a three-part series discussing employer best practices. Part One focuses on the practices all employers should adhere to in creating, developing, and enforcing employment policies and workplace conditions. Part Two … Continue reading