Franchise Law BlogWe’re business law and franchise lawyers in Chicago providing customized legal services to businesses and their owners, franchisors and franchisees, and the restaurant and hospitality industry. Our knowledgeable, effective, and responsive attorneys counsel clients in connection with contracts and franchise agreements, corporate and LLC issues, leases and real estate transactions, employment issues, estate planning and business succession, and lawsuits and alternative dispute resolution.
- Trump Administration Proposes Rollback of Obama-era Tip-Pooling Regulations
- Employers: Give Your Employee Handbook A New Year’s Check-Up
- NLRB Reinstates Prior Joint-Employer Standard
- Chicago’s Sweetened Beverage Tax Repealed Effective December 1, 2017
- Employers: Keep Your Hands Off Of Employee Fingerprints
Tag Archives: employment agreement
On August 19, 2016, Governor Bruce Rauner signed into law the Illinois Freedom to Work Act (the “Act”). The Act prohibits certain Illinois employers from entering into non-compete agreements with low-wage employees. The law takes effect January 1, 2017. The … Continue reading