Franchise Law BlogWe’re business law and franchise lawyers in Chicago providing customized legal services to businesses and their owners, franchisors and franchisees, and the restaurant and hospitality industry. Our knowledgeable, effective, and responsive attorneys counsel clients in connection with contracts and franchise agreements, corporate and LLC issues, leases and real estate transactions, employment issues, estate planning and business succession, and lawsuits and alternative dispute resolution.
- Trump Administration Proposes Rollback of Obama-era Tip-Pooling Regulations
- Employers: Give Your Employee Handbook A New Year’s Check-Up
- NLRB Reinstates Prior Joint-Employer Standard
- Chicago’s Sweetened Beverage Tax Repealed Effective December 1, 2017
- Employers: Keep Your Hands Off Of Employee Fingerprints
Tag Archives: Tips
The Department of Labor (DOL) has proposed changes to the Fair Labor Standards Act’s (FLSA) tip pooling regulations. The proposed changes would roll back the Obama administration’s 2011 regulations that prohibited employers from distributing tips to anyone other than front-of-the-house … Continue reading